Diaper Rash Salve
My little girl has an allergic reaction whenever I use diaper cream on her, so I have been using homemade diaper cream for a while. This one works especially well (and it helps yeast infections(mommies)). No chemicals on your baby's bum, just soothing, moisturizing, natural ingredients.
- 2Tbl Organic Coconut Oil
- 2Tbl Organic Cocoa or Shea Butter
- 1Tbl Jojoba or Almond oil
- 1Tbl Dried Comfrey
- 2Tbl Organic Beeswax (shredded or chopped into sm pieces)
- 3 Capsules Shelf stable Probiotics(I talk about them in this post )
- In double boiler on low melt coconut and almond oil with comfrey, let it infuse for 45min to an hour.
- Strain through cheesecloth, throw away herbs and wipe leftover herbs out of pot.
- Pour oil back in pot, add beeswax and melt.
- Once all beeswax is melted, pour in jar and let it cool until just before it sets and mix in probiotics.
- Allow to fully set and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from puting chemical-free cream on your baby.
has been recommended to me as a source for high quality herbs